Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROMOTIONAL CODE

holden2021
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what's promotional code

3 REPLIES 3

There have been RBC promo codes in the past. I never knew much about them, but I suspect they were broadcast all over the internet and (mis)used by too many people who weren't RBC customers so they got cancelled.

I think the promo code field has been used for certain "flash sale" promos in the past. And I think I've seen it used for some kind of deal available to Quebec residents in the past.

It might also be used as some kind of retailer identity/kickback code when the account setup is done by someone (other than the actual subscriber) at a store/kiosk location.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Good question, @holden2021 

Promo's are usually posted in the "Announcements" section.

Other than the Diwali promo of a couple months back, there are very few promo's offered in the form of a promotional code.  It seems Public Mobile has moved more to the registering of an e-mail address for a promotion - and if the subsequent activation occurs using the SAME e-mail address, you automatically get the promo.

The good thing about this method is one need not remember the code itself - however on the flip side, you have to remember which e-mail address was used to register for the promotion (assuming you have many possible e-mail choices...)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@holden2021 

A few promotions require a promotional code upon activation of SIM card.  There is no well known promotional codes at the present time.  Most Public mobile promotions do not require a promo code.  

If you are activating for New years day promotion, there is no promo code.  Just need to register your email prior to activation of SIM card. 

Need Help? Let's chat.