cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered SIM Online and still hasn’t arrived

seancole92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered sim online on 28th October - still hasn’t arrived and I do not know how to track it 

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@seancole92 wrote:

Ordered sim online on 28th October - still hasn’t arrived and I do not know how to track it 

Hi @seancole92 I ordered my sim card from Public Mobile on August 3, 2020 and I got it on August 17th, almost two weeks. So as per my experience, you should receive your sim card within this week.

If by Friday you have not received your sim card, you may contact a moderator 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

By the way, your sim card will come with a Public Mobile brochure on how to activate your sim card. Follow those steps.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@seancole92 wrote:

Ocrober 28 isn't too long ago.  If Public sent it the next day, that's 6 business days with the shipping company.  Canada Post can take 4 to 5 business days on a good day.  It should arrive soon.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@seancole92 wrote:

@seancole92 Too slow typing. Do what @NDesai and @JoyLuck said.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@seancole92 Please follow the guide on how to track the sim card using your postal code: How to track your SIM card order? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@seancole92 wrote:

I would give it 2 to 3 weeks. Delivery via Canada Post is slowed down due to pandemic.

Need Help? Let's chat.