Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi

When i will get this reward?

I think 1year has been over.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On your next renewal date after 12 months you will receive the award of a $1.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

@Mandeepkainth you should have gotten it this cycle since you got $26 with of loyalty rewards. Contact the moderators amd ask them about it. Given the present situation it may be better to keep track of it and contact them in a couple of months. If you can't wait then Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

This wouldn't have happened if you got a one year loyalty badge. When you contact them ask why there isn't one. Congrats on the one year. Stay safe.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mandeepkainth wrote:

Hi

Thanks

You will get your loyalty reward on your 14th 30-day cycle.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mandeepkainth wrote:

Hi

Thanks

So you activate an account on say Jan 11. 12 renewals later it's Jan 5. It's not yet the calendar year but the refresh of the rewards on Jan 5 will now show the dollar in the rewards area. So your next renewal...the 13th renewal on Feb 4 which would be after the calendar year... will make use of the dollar and reduce your cost of the plan renewal. And thereafter..

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mandeepkainth 

After  a 12 month (not 12 x 30 days)

tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Mandeepkainth, it will automatically get applied to your account:

Check your overview, and see that you are Loyalty Rewards is $1 buck.

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 9.40.42 PM.png

Although not the date you activated your sim card and joined Public Mobile. The date you created your community forum account was.

‎06-27-2019 03:44 

Majority of people do sign up to the community forums at activation as the activation forum says

"After you activate, register for the Community using the same email address as you did for your Public Mobile Self Serve account. If you use a different email address, you will not be able to earn the Community Reward."

Mandeepkainth

Thanks..🙂🙂

Mandeepkainth

I think its my 13th cycle start..

Because i saw autopayment box, it shows i got $26 rewards up to now..

Its clear 13th cycle. After every 30days i am getting $2 reward.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mandeepkainth on your 13th cycle, you will get it.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

You'll get the $1 per 30 day reward next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.