cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i stop iphone from sending texts to 474663, now 23 sent (several each day for 5 days)

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi community, especially with anyone familiar with Iphone & IOS.

How does one stop/ turn off an iPhone from sending these texts to 474663 Apple servers?  

We turned off SMS & MMS messages & data right at the beginning.

In my earlier thread (link below), folks suggested it was normal for the first day or two & most mentioned was 10 texts.

Well, my daughter's new account is now reached 23 texts to 474633 (which is apparently Apple servers).

She has only sent 3 herself (all on the first day).

Again, none of these are sent by my daughter & none show up anywhere in Imessage (or whatever it's called).

$10 50/50 was my pre-teen daughters' first plan & intended to be when needed.

She is being great & using it as more of when needed or streaming on wifi.

As evidenced by the only 3 texts & 5 minutes shes used in the first week, well within the 50/50.

While we could jump up to the $20 text only plan, this seemed like a good start & should be.   

Earlier thread/ Q:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/New-10-mo-5050-plan-How-do-i-stop-iph...

2 REPLIES 2

irishman4
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

sbreakin     

Hello  had same problem for 2 months...find out .

.How to get rid of these weird numbers  

1st press messages , you see all contacts you previously sent mms to and these weird numbers

( for i was an apps from differant dating services

which downloaded these numbers  

like 993-00  etc....

so  you Press on Edit ( on iphone top left  corner ) then you go besides one or all these numbers ,,,

when they're choosen you see them all blue , then on my phone it was 

right button corner  i pressed delete ,

asking you if  you are sure to delete , press Delete

P.S.: careful to choose only the ones you want to delete not your CONTACTS.

And you are all Done...................hope this help......

JM2207
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i used to have the same problem but ater some time it stopped.That's because your imessage was getting used to the new network. To get those messages back you just need to contact a moderator and he should ne able to help.

Hope i help and Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.