cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please!!!

Tee2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there an actual number to call customer service? I can’t believe I can’t talk to someone. Last night I had service and this morning it says no service?  How do I get help with this? 

39 REPLIES 39

Hi @Tee2 

Follow this troubleshooter, (the following presumes you are not simply without service due to a recent payment failure upon renewal):

1. Make sure airplane mode is off
  2. Power OFF your device, wait 1 minute, turn on and check for signal bars
  3. Check on account self-serve that your account status is Active
  4. While on self-serve, check that SIM card number under “Change Sim card” matches the SIM card number in your phone
  5. Make sure you’re in a covered area and there are no cellular outages
  6. Change wifi calling preferences to Cellular Preferred or Cellular Only
  7. Set network mode to Auto
  8. Reset network settings
  9. Update device software to latest version
  10. Perform a manual network selection

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tee2 wrote:

Yes! I tried everything that was suggested by someone else having the same issue and it’s still says no service. My account is paid and it says active but no service. 

@Tee2 Did you compare the sim card numbers as I suggested earlier?

Tee2

Yes! I tried everything that was suggested by someone else having the same issue and it’s still says no service. My account is paid and it says active but no service. 

Tee2

Ok thank you! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Tee2 wrote:

Is there an actual number to call customer service? I can’t believe I can’t talk to someone. Last night I had service and this morning it says no service?  How do I get help with this? 

for the no service issue.  did you try rebooting your phone?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All support is done online.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tee2 If you need to get a hold of someone you can contact the moderators one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tee2 There's no phone number to call in. Everything has to be done with online moderators.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tee2 wrote:

@Tee2 As per their main page, all customer service is online. It's not a secret, no number to call. Part of being with a 3rd tier provider with lower rates.

As for the lack of service, try restarting your phone. In your self serve under change sim card, see if the last 4 numbers there are the same as the last 4 on the sim card in your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.