cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Go Elsewhere :(

@Kiki wrote:

@villellamcmeans PUBLIC MOBILE IS NOT A GOOD DEAL IF YOU CAN’T USE YOUR PHONE FOR CALLING OR TEXTING!!! 

That is the whole reason I started this thread, you are dismissed lol

Maybe I should explain it simply so you can understand, I can use my phone for calling or texting, so that's why Public Mobile is a good deal for me - you can't use your phone for calling or texting, so it's not a good deal for you.  What your problem with this logic?

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hmmm...maybe I should dummy this down so that you can understand our logic...we cannot  use our phones for calling or texting!!! That is why I started this thread and why I am still posting to this thread 😤

Highlighted

@villellamcmeans  Hmmm...I quickly figured out that you could not answer me...you are dismissed lol...

Highlighted

I am not sure why do you lower the bar and your expectation while this is not acceptable to anyone. You have more cell phone with Public Mobile and you are more vulnerable than any of us. Expecting quality; this is the only way that you can raise the quality of Public Mobile and make them responsible for what they provide. Reminder: I cannot send text for last 10 days.
Highlighted

@villellamcmeansare you able to text? Because @Arman is not....so, please tell me again about how Public Mobile is a great deal...

Highlighted

@Kiki wrote:

Hmmm...maybe I should dummy this down so that you can understand our logic...we cannot  use our phones for calling or texting!!! That is why I started this thread and why I am still posting to this thread 😤

How much dumbed down do you need? I already said I agree that not being able to use your phones is not acceptable, are you even reading the posts?

Highlighted

@Arman wrote:
I am not sure why do you lower the bar and your expectation while this is not acceptable to anyone. You have more cell phone with Public Mobile and you are more vulnerable than any of us. Expecting quality; this is the only way that you can raise the quality of Public Mobile and make them responsible for what they provide. Reminder: I cannot send text for last 10 days.

I am already getting quality from Public Mobile, I am not having the same problems you are with not being able to text or call, so that's why I don't agree with you becaues I'm not going through the same thing as you.

Highlighted

@Kiki wrote:

@villellamcmeansare you able to text? Because @Arman is not....so, please tell me again about how Public Mobile is a great deal...

If you would have read my posts, you'd know already that I can text and call no problem, that is why Public is a good deal for me - just because you're not happy doesn't mean everyone should feel the same as you.

Highlighted

I am happy that you can Call and text without any issue. For me cannot text my kids is painful.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

service interuptions could honestly happen anywhere, i imagine many Telus customers this month had some issues as well. PM thrives on being honest in pricing and how they are dealing with issues, this is weel worth it