cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into my account.

miranda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have requested a password reset link to be emailed to me but it isn't showing up.  I have no control over spam filters and I do get all other emails from Public Mobile.  Is there another way to have my password reset so I can log in?

4 REPLIES 4

@JimMc21 wrote:

FRUSTRATION. I can't sign into my account and can't even reset PW because my e-mail address is not recognised. What can I do before I decide to go somewhere else?

The only thing to do is to write a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepageand write moderator_team in send to and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days patience ...

@JimMc21 

You will need to contact moderator to reset your password and get access to your account.  Expect 1-2 days response time though.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JimMc21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

FRUSTRATION. I can't sign into my account and can't even reset PW because my e-mail address is not recognised. What can I do before I decide to go somewhere else?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@miranda, You will need to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (name, email, phone number, pin) and they will be able to help you reset your password.

If so, you need to reach out to the @Moderator_Team for assistance.  To do that, click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

**Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.**

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.