cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not recieve calls

thundercat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just ported my phone over from rogers and I can text and recieve texts, I can make calls and I can access the internet but I can not recieve calls.

how can I fix this problem?

6 REPLIES 6

hodaceo

I have transfered from Rogers to Public mobile

I can make a call , I also have data, and I also can text and recieve text to people who have Koodo as their provider.

I cant recive call and also cant sent and recive text from any other provider

@hodaceo wrote:

I have the same problem I have done all the trouble shoots and still dont receive a call, please advice

Thank you!

Are you trying to transfer a phone number in from another carrier?

hodaceo

I have the same problem I have done all the trouble shoots and still dont receive a call, please advice

Thank you!

@thundercat, great to hear! Whew!

thundercat

I just got a message saying it was complete and I can recieve calls now.  Thanks

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@thundercatdid you try rebooting your phone? 

If it's stuck at the porting process, contact Public Mobile to troubleshoot the issue. Sometimes, all it takes is to either:

1) turn airplane mode on/off

2) reboot your phone

3) pull the sim card out and re-insert

4) reset network settings (not factory reset)

If not, give that a shot. If that didn't work, it sounds like a stuck port of your number. 

Typically a successful port request is completed in 5 min to 2 hours, so at 20 hours I think you will need the assistance of a moderator to get your account sorted out.  Send them a private message clicking on this link: @Moderator_Team, provide them with your name, account number, an account number from your old provider and name on that account, PM SIM card number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

This happens every once in a while, usually when the info you provide isn't an exact match to what your old provider has on their records.  Not a big problem, the mods will get you sorted out, just be patient after you send them a private message and await their reply.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.