cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can't make a local call or access my voice mail box

Thank you very much for you help! I added $5 for 500 mins and I now able to make local calls. What is still strange for me is that it still says that the account has expired though I haven't used all my data and minutes and there is no outstanding due amount.

Thanks again for all your advices!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Natali is today your cycle renewal date?  The normal PM renewal process is suspended, then expired, the payment comes out at 2am est, then the plan resets for the next cycle at 6 am eastern. You should get your 611 Thank You for renewal message tomorrow. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Natali...Make note of what the account looks like and acts like on renewal day. This will happen every 30 days when the plan is set to go through the renewal process. It looks ominous but worry not. It'll be fine in the morning as long as you have a valid cc set to autopay and/or $$ in Available Funds to pay for your next renewal.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Natali   When your calling issue started a week ago were you able to still send/recieve texts and recieve calls? Use your mobile data? (Not WiFi data.) If yes then you ran out of minutes.

If no then your autopay failed upon renewal last week. Adding the $5 either topped up your account balance to cover what was owing or forced your account into reprovisioning after your autopay and/or renewal failed.

Double check your account to see if only your plan minutes show under "my plans and add ons" or if you also have the $5/500 min add on showing as well. When purchasing an add on you must add funds to your account balance ( if your balance is at $0 or less than the add on cost.)

Only then can you go to the plans and add ons page, scroll down, choose the add on and submit the payment. The add on will then show up on your overview page under "my plan and add ons."

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much everyone for your valuable advices. All good now and the problem has been solved!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Natali wrote:

Thank you very much everyone for your valuable advices. All good now and the problem has been solved!

@Natali...glad to hear it's ok now. For future reference...what did you do to make it right ?