cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to community to log a ticket

chopubmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have signed up for a new account and requested to have my old number ported.

I got a text message on my old sim that said there is an issue porting my number and that someone would contact me. It's been a week and no one has contacted me in any way.

So I open the chatbot and tried to open a ticket. When I click the link to create the ticket I get a popup to login to community. I enter my userid and password and get a "Error logging in".

I have the right password since I'm logged in to write this message. What is my next step if I can't login to submit a ticket?

3 REPLIES 3

@DDM69 wrote:

Contact a moderator to help you with this issue.  They can't always answer you instantly but keep checking back over the next day or so.  They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

In this case, @chopubmobile couldn't contact a moderator using the regular method because the ticketing system wouldn't accept the member's Community credentials. There is no way to bypass that in the ticketing system. The person would have had to send Modearator_Team a private message as previously mentioned earlier this afternoon.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator to help you with this issue.  They can't always answer you instantly but keep checking back over the next day or so.  They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.