cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone who had the backup/alternate number ported by mistake get their issue resolved yet?

nsol357
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all

Has anyone who got their backup/alternate phone number ported instead of the correct number ported get their issue fixed? Got the wrong number ported on Tuesday and need to get it back. Hoping to have a mod take a look at my situation to see if it's fixable.

@Shazia_K

Thanks

Ian

6 REPLIES 6

nsol357

@computergeek541 wrote:

I assuming that the number that you actually requested to be transfered got ported in as well?

Yup. Everything is as it should be.

@nsol357 wrote:

Hi everyone.

A little late but I just wanted to let everyone know that our issue got resolved over the weekend. My wife got her number back! We're very pleased and am very grateful to the support team for getting it resolved. Thanks PM team!

I assuming that the number that you actually requested to be transfered got ported in as well?

nsol357

Hi everyone.

A little late but I just wanted to let everyone know that our issue got resolved over the weekend. My wife got her number back! We're very pleased and am very grateful to the support team for getting it resolved. Thanks PM team!

nsol357

So I guess no one has that issue anymore/got it fixed? Would like to know as my wife is getting a little impatient with getting her old number back. Could any of the mods/PM support just give us a quick answer? I've opened support case #6537-6151 with details.

Thanks

@Brooke_C @Shazia_K

nsol357

It's my wife's number and we plan to move away from our old carrier anyway. I thought it would be better to just get PM to assign the missing number to her PM SIM. To get it back via our old carrier we'd have to open a new account and I rather not do that if PM can resolve it directly since the number is now with them.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I would suggest you need to contact the provider the wrong number was ported from to fix this.  

Need Help? Let's chat.