Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Account active and paid, but I have no service

Already tried that, but thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jennb wrote:

Trying to use this SIMon thing. I asked the question and it just gave me tips that I have already tried. How do I get a moderator person and not automated answer system?

When you talk to SIMon ask to submit ticket and then follow the prompts.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

My trick to get a ticket is put talk to a human! 

Highlighted

Yes, tried those and checked for data off and airplane mode. As my phone cannot text or make phone calls currently either. Thank you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jennb wrote:

Yes, tried those and checked for data off and airplane mode. As my phone cannot text or make phone calls currently either. Thank you

@jennb   I was responding to @Baileylucy who posted about having problems.  I know you already tried everything.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jennb  sounds like the credit card lock was triggered on your account and must be reset by the moderator otherwise the $1 trick would have probably resolved your issue.

As others have mentioned best to submit a ticket to PM. 

PMST.png

Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide more details ?  Try rebooting your phone ?  Log into your account to check the status.  Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Also try making your phone lost then wait 5 minutes and make it found.  If you do need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JOHNRJACK 

Log into your account. Go to change sim card. Check to see if the last four digits match the sim card in your phone. If they dont match immeadiately suspend your service via lost/stolen and change your password. Call your bank and credit cards and secure them . Check all other financial accounts like PayPal, Amazon etc....change passwords on email etc....

If they do match  please give us more info....make and model of phone? Plan? Recently renewed?

Highlighted

If you recently join public mobile and ported your number, it may take a couple hours before all your services will work (2.5 - 3 hours) If it takes longer or it's a different scenario you would need to contact a moderator and they will refresh your services, which usually fixes the issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.