cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is the $5 off for 8 month promotion not applied?

mqimm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi  I signed up because it said $5 off for 8 month as part of promotion. however when i check the self-serve account it does not indicate whether the promotion is being applied.

2 REPLIES 2

Here are the terms of Lunar promotion.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mqimm the $5 Will come into your my account  within 30 days. And will be applied in months 2 to 9.

@mqimm wrote:

hi  I signed up because it said $5 off for 8 month as part of promotion. however when i check the self-serve account it does not indicate whether the promotion is being applied.

Need Help? Let's chat.