cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Talk addon

rscully
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does the US talk add-on include roaming? I do not see any way of purchasing us roaming. I am on the Canada-wide $25 plan.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rscully wrote:

I want the US Talk add on when I am in the US to be able to call and receive calls

from Canada.

Right. Those are the roaming add-ons. Click on Purchase Add-ons from your overview page and scroll down to mostly blue area and select the add-on you want. Remember to deposit money first. It's a little non-intuitive.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for choosing my response as the solution @rscully . I'm glad that we could help you . Enjoy your trip .

rscully
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want the US Talk add on when I am in the US to be able to call and receive calls

from Canada.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@rscully wrote:

Does the US talk add-on include roaming? I do not see any way of purchasing us roaming. I am on the Canada-wide $25 plan.

Just to be clear...you're not talking about the 200 or 400 minute add-ons right?

There are roaming add-ons available that let you talk and text outbound and internet.

@rscully this is an important distinction.  The 200 and 400 min add-ons are for use while you're in Canada and do not include any roaming; the 10-day US Talk add-on is for use while you're in the USA and is only for roaming (i.e. you can't make calls with it to the USA while you're in Canada)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rscully wrote:

Just to be clear...you're not talking about the 200 or 400 minute add-ons right?

There are roaming add-ons available that let you talk and text outbound and internet.

Your U.S. coverage will include all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. So, whether you are travelling to the snow-capped mountains in Alaska or to Hawaii’s sunny beaches, we will have you covered

It's two steps to buy a USA add-on..IMPORTANR NOTE when you buy one it starts right away. So buy just before leaving to USA.

Guide below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rscully yes it does. Purchasing it is a 2 step process . First, add the funds to your account . 2nd Purchase the add on, date of travel, since it starts when added.

Upon arriving in the US, enable roaming and restart your phone. 

@rscully wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@rscully wrote:

US addon is for calls made from US, so you can consider it as a US roaming addon for your basic plan. PM doesn't have any other roaming addons, like for calls from other countries: Mexico, England, France, etc...

Need Help? Let's chat.