cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is my package?

lyssfeller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i ordered a phone and a new sim card from you guys the first week of march, and i still haven’t received it or any updates on where it may be and it doesn’t give me the option to track the package. this is the only email i have received from you guys and it is the one i got the same day of making my order 

 can you please get me my package or at least my money back? i spent over $500 and this is just ridiculous…..

1 REPLY 1

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lyssfeller 

as you’re dealing with other customers here on this forum, contact customer support agents to inquire.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.