cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when the billing cycle starts?

scarlet121788
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a new sim card on Dec5 but have not received it yet and the card has not been activated, my credit card has been charged for purchasing one-month service on Dec5, but I have not received the card, what would be the next payment day? many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

@Engineerlady  You don’t need to have second phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port . You just leave old providers SIM card in the phone your using to reply YES then once the PM SIM card is activated only then do I put it into the phone to use . . If you have another phone to use sure that works to but not necessary.

Engineerlady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Once you received your SIM card and activate it. It will start in the day you activate it and next billing will be 30days or 90 days. If you also want to transfer your number to the public mobile. Make sure you’ll have another cell phone with your old SIM card in order to get a text “yes I’d like to transfer” best of luck 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@scarlet121788  Billing will start the once you activate the sim and renew every 30 days after that or 90 depending on the plan you choose 

add @scarlet121788  also note 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.