cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when does 100 minutes cycle gets reset?

Crunch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI, i ran out of my minutes and i entered my new billing cycle. I was hoping that i will get my new block of 100 minutes but didn't. I am still stuck at zero minutes

8 REPLIES 8

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

When you pay for your new 30 day cycle.....check for the date in your My Account. Buy some Canada wide minutes add ons. 500 for $5. Buy 2 x $5. When you use 500 up and get into the next 500.....buy 500 more. They don’t expire until all used up. 

Crunch

oh now its working for some reason

@Crunch 

Call 611 from your mobile phone and check out the status of your account.

Try taking your sim card out and putting it back into your phone and restart your phone.

That may be what you need to do.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

But can you call out to a Canadian number?

Adding - How sure are you about your renewal date? This place is not monthly so it doesn't renew on the same day every month. The $5/500 minute add-on is an excellent add-on to this plan.

Crunch

the issue is i cannot access my voice mail or make calls 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Crunch 

hi your minutes reset when your new cycle starts you may be looking at a cached /old version of your account,clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in secret or incognito mode,sign back in to see if it updates

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Crunch 

Minutes get reset on your renewal date automatic.

Login using a different browser in incognito mode to get accurate information 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

100 minutes call out ($15 plan) resets on renewal day.

You should see 100 min available now if your renewal date was today.

If you do not see it, Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to try to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_0-1668446244476.png

Need Help? Let's chat.