cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do I do now?

margjohnston29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the following message:  

Oops! Looks like something went wrong when activating your account.

Please start a conversation with our virtual assistant to create a troubleshooting ticket, and the next available Public Mobile Moderator can assist you in your activation via private messaging.

Note that you will need to create a Public Mobile Community Account to submit a ticket

For more information about Public Mobile support and how it works, click here

Error Code: 821

8 REPLIES 8

margjohnston29

Yes I am still working with them

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Have you heard anything back from the support people? In the upper right of this window is your palm tree avatar. Next to that is an envelope icon. If there's a red number over it then you have a message. Click on the icon, then click on the subject line on the left and the message will be on the right. You might to click on the expand message.

margjohnston29

thank you for your help. still no service

@margjohnston29 Properly just need PM support to provision the SIM on the system.  Open a ticket with PM Support

Also, did you request porting in phone number?  If you did, you could have missed some porting information.  Open the ticket and give them all the information. 

Again, this is how you can engage PM Support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

margjohnston29

I was charged on my credit card, however, when I put the sim card in and rebooted my phone it says No Service.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@margjohnston29 

If you got this error code during activation check your credit card. If it was charged then your activation is complete, therefore put sim in phone and reboot.

If your credit card was not charged try activating again. Clear your browser cache/history and then open a new window in incognito. Try using chrome or the link for the live chat for activations below:

https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Well you did the first step and created a Community account since you posted in here.

So you can either submit a ticket with a CSA or send a private message to a CSA by clicking on the envelope in the top right and sending a message to CS_Agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@margjohnston29   did you get any error  like Error 821?

Check if your credit card got charged yet.

To be certain PM has not charged yet or confirm if it was partially done, open a ticket with PM Support via direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.