cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webpage wouldn't complete account, had to come back next day

nomoreBellcell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer, was trying to complete transfer from OTHER compnay, on the 21st, and at completion of step 6 for finish everything quit... came back in the morning and redid process, have not received promo email for second month free offer... looking for some help and advice... 

9 REPLIES 9

nomoreBellcell

unfortunately I guess due to the fact I am very unfamiliar with all of this, and I am totally not tech oriented I missed out... I thought by activating the SIM card and then the account would have qualified me... never had to do stuff online, I am a storefront bricks and mortar person, so my learning learning curve is going to be full inverted perhaps... 

@nomoreBellcell wrote:

as far as I understand the completion date was the 21st, but whatever happened with the webpage I wasn't able to complete, so I returned the next morning to finish... hope that is explained ok...

@nomoreBellcell  Incorrect.

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

@nomoreBellcell wrote:

as far as I understand the completion date was the 21st, but whatever happened with the webpage I wasn't able to complete, so I returned the next morning to finish... hope that is explained ok...

If you registered your e-mail address for this offer, you had until October 2 to activate online.

@nomoreBellcell install the sim in your phone and check if you have service

if you do then contact customer support mods to fix your self serve account

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

People have till October 2nd to activate for 2 30days free. (last flash sale if that is the one you're talking about) Credits will only start to be applied to eligible signups after that day.

Look at you account October 10th or later for your credit if you qualified.

If you activated with a referral code for a $10 signup bonus and signed up for auto-pay. Within 72 hours of activating you should see a $12 a available balance.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

nomoreBellcell

@nomoreBellcell There is no e-mail message to be sent to you about the promotion. If the terms lf the promotion were followed, you'll receive an accout  credit before your next renewal.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nomoreBellcell  Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

More info can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator and explain what had happened.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.