Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vpn

varllok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

after connecting to public my vpn stopped working 

15 REPLIES 15

@varllok 

Unfortunately, PM is a 3rd tier carrier which has the basic service so no free VPN. 

You will need to subscribe to one or look into one in the App store.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@varllok - I used a Gl.iNet router at home if you are trying to connect a VPN server and use the Wireguard app (Fast) or OpenVPN app (Slower). Both work on my device.

ProtonVPN works, should work for all VPN Providers. Maybe look within your device settings to see how it is configured.

varllok

ok thanks for helping 

@varllok 

personal vpn, is it a VPN you setup locally on your router? you have to login the router and check.

if someone else helped you, you need to check with the person

varllok

it’s personal 

i deleted and rebooted phone but i forgot to keep old setup 

@varllok 

i do. I did setup multiple one

but is yours an office one? personal? can you delete the VPN profile and re-setup?

varllok

do you know setup of vpn?

varllok

i think it was for free with bell plan

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I wonder if it was part of the Bell package you had. Once you switched, you lost access to that VPN they offered?

Or is this a VPN you purchase on your own? Like NordVPN or something? 

If it is a VPN you purchase on your own, then because you came from Bell to PM, I'd consider resetting your network settings and then reboot. See if that helps your VPN work correctly, once again, if this is something you've purchased.

@varllok wrote:

i don’t have outside vpn it just was on my iphone just slide the button and vpn was working it was with bell but now i slide the button and nothing 

@varllok 

try delete the VPN profile, reboot, and re-setup the VPN profile

varllok

i don’t have outside vpn it just was on my iphone just slide the button and vpn was working it was with bell but now i slide the button and nothing 

@varllok 

I have used different VPNs and no problem.

Uninstall the VPN, reinstall and re-setup and it should work

varllok

public not provide services like vpn?

varllok

i had vpn when i was at bell

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried rebooting your phone? I use a VPN on my phone with no issues. You may need to reach out to your VPN provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.