cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using the funds in my account for my plan

whatsgonewell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I added 180 to my account. What steps do I take to pay for my plan?

9 REPLIES 9

gun_veer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For now you can top up some data by sign in you account and paying only fpr data depends how much data you need more. But my suggestion is go for lil data as you really in need but do update your plan asap coz buying data off to your plan makes it more expensive. Recommend plan-40$ (5 gb 3g data, unlimited calls all over canada)

@whatsgonewell wrote:

automatically when I remember to include the tax.

I am removed this as the solution as I don't see how this answers your original question.  As well it is bad etiquette to mark your own post as a solution to your own question.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

whatsgonewell

If I've run out of data part way through the month, do I  just add more data, or take on a new plant that includes the data I need?

gun_veer

@whatsgonewell wrote:

They will always deduct money from your account but yeah for example of you monthly bill

is 45 dollars and you have 40 dollars in ur public mobile account so the rest of the money (5$)will be taken by auto debit from your bank.

gun_veer

They will always deduct money from your account but yeah for example of you monthly bill

is 45 dollars and you have 40 dollars in ur public mobile account so the rest of the money (5$)will be taken by auto debit from your bank.

whatsgonewell

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@whatsgonewell wrote:

What are you trying to do?  Change plans, renew early or leave it there for future payments?  If it is for future payments it just sits there until your nrenewal time.  If you are changing plans you can do an immediate plan change, but that forfeits any unused portion of your current plan, or you can future date the plan change to your next renewal.  If this is for an early renewal of your current plan now that you have the funds in your account you just need to message the moderators for them to do the renewal process.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Any available fund in your account will be used first to pay for your plan on your renewal date even if you have the autopay enable.  PM will not take money from your cc if you have enough avaiable fund to pay your plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you wanting to renew early. Or simply use the funds at renewal time?  The first make a plan change. The second do nothing .

Need Help? Let's chat.