cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us 1g data roaming is not available

dtrmcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is my first attempt to buy but there is not an option like that ? Is it not offered anymore ?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

dtrmcc

Thank you very much ! I will try 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dtrmcc okay I assumed since you said it was your first attempt that you don't already have a 1GB US Roaming add-on active, right?  Or purchased within the last 10-11 days?  PM does not allow you to re-purchase the same US Roaming add-on until the previous one is completely off your account, which can be up to 12-24 hours after the previous one expires.  

At this point, you should probaby top up your account manually so that it has at least a $20 Availavle Funds balance, and then contact the moderator team and ask them to complete the add-on purchase for you from those funds.  Here's how to contact them:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:00pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dtrmcc

I have tried on my phone on another browser and call 611 to make the purchase. It won't show up in the browser and when I call 611, it says something goes wrong and the purchase is not completed

SD08

@dtrmcc

Try logging out, clear your cache/cookies, then try again.

srlawren

@dtrmcc it's definitely still there.  Could you try a different browser?  e.g. if you are currently using Chrome, try in IE or Safari or FireFox; if you're currently using IE, try in Chrome or FireFox or Safari; and so on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dtrmcc

Screenshot_20180214-150535.jpg

It is not there.....

dtrmcc

Thanks, very much , I know it was there, because I have seen it before. But today when I tried to buy I discovered it was not there anymore .

SD08

@dtrmccwrote:

It is my first attempt to buy but there is not an option like that ? Is it not offered anymore ?

Thanks

@dtrmcc

Yes, the 1 GB US roaming data is still available.  It's listed two spots underneath the 1 GB in-Canada data add-on.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dtrmcc

When you login to your self-serve account, click on the "Plans and Add Ons tab" and then "My Add-Ons", you will be directed to a screen where it shows you the add-ons available for US roaming.  On the third column and third row, there is a 1 GB US Roaming option for $20.00InkedUS Roaming Add-Ons_LI.jpg\

Need Help? Let's chat.