cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help! paid US roaming bundle but no services

chwcau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Dear Sir or Madam,

I already purchased the US roaming boundle for unlimited talk with 250M data at September 14 but no roaming service. I can't receive any incoming call and can't make any phone call. the worest thing is that no any support services. 

I already sbumitted three requests at September 14 and one request at September but didn't get any reply.  I am very sad and unhappy for no services nor support. it waste my money and I really want to get money pay back.

my public mobile account number: 1000000******3

24 REPLIES 24

Ali9

You should contact CCTS and complain about it.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Guys, the transaction history clearly shows the second step was done--there's a debit for $20 for the US Roaming bundle.  The two-step isn't the problem here. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:

no! I paid twice 20 credit at the same day. but I didn't get the add-on in my list and only left 20 in balance as my screen shot.

Have you been watching for a red blob in the upper right corner of your screen above a little envelope icon? Or checked your email?

The balance in your screen shot MAY be different than your available funds in big bold type near the top of your overview page. That's the number we're all looking for.

You just have to wait for the mods to reply to sort out whatever's going on.

@chwcau wrote:

no! I paid twice 20 credit at the same day. but I didn't get the add-on in my list and only left 20 in balance as my screen shot.

If you have $40 avaiable funds then the US roaming has not be deducted. And like mentioned earlier you must wait until the previous add-on as expired before you are able to purchase the identical add-on. If you purchased the identical add-on prior to the first one expiring and the funds were deducted it, the system may have gotten stuck because of that(not sure). I will tag the @CS_Agent and hopefully that might help. Check what i mentioned first and let us know.

chwcau

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And it just occurred to me also that maybe you tried to purchase the add-on while the prior one was still active. You can't stack the same add-on. You need to wait for one to expire before buying another. Maybe.

They have shown us a picture of their addons and there is no US roaming listed at all so i don't think this would be the second purchase of the addon

Sure. It could be a timeline thing too. It looks to me like he put in $20. It looks like the roaming was paid for. It looks like he put another $20 in. I don't know. Maybe he has $40 in available funds at the moment. He seems reluctant to provide that info though.

I'm delighted that you've joined in here though. I'm out of ideas without getting more info from the guy.

@Anonymous wrote:

And it just occurred to me also that maybe you tried to purchase the add-on while the prior one was still active. You can't stack the same add-on. You need to wait for one to expire before buying another. Maybe.

They have shown us a picture of their addons and there is no US roaming listed at all so i don't think this would be the second purchase of the addon

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:

the problem is that publicmobile already charged me for he US roaming at September 14 and I am sure the moeny has been paid but no services which make me very sad and helpless. already send information to modteam from the morning of September 14 but didn't receive any reply and my US roaming still not working!!! 

We know you have been charged and I bet the Money is sitting in available funds.  Login to self serve and see at the top of the overview page what the balance in your available funds is.  There is probably $20 there.  If there is go in and "repurchase" the addon.  You won't be charged again and the money willc ome out of your available funds balance.

This is what we need to see

Available funds.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:

the problem is that publicmobile already charged me for he US roaming at September 14 and I am sure the moeny has been paid but no services which make me very sad and helpless. already send information to modteam from the morning of September 14 but didn't receive any reply and my US roaming still not working!!! 

As has already been said...a response from the mods can take up to 48 hours. That's about all you can do right now. We here can't help you with the internal account stuff. That's only the mods. I get it. It sucks. But there it is.

chwcau

@chwcau wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 11.24.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-15 at 11.27.01 PM.png

These pictures are good but we need to see the portion that is right above the bottom picture. It will tell us what you have for available funds!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman wrote:

@chwcau

Does your original plan have talk or text?  If you have only a data plan, you are unable to purchase a US roaming talk/text/ add on.  That might be the issue.....

He appears to have the little $10 plan from his very helpful transaction history image. Although I'm not sure how he got to $32 for a plan.

Unfortunately he didn't include his available funds on that image but nonetheless he appears to have done this before and this time it doesn't seem to be working. To the mods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:

already deduct my money from the account and said purchased the us roaming but not services. how it can become like this? 

I'm fresh out of ideas. It looks like you did the same thing 10 days prior and I assume it worked then but for some reason not now.

Unless someone else has better ideas I guess all you can do is wait for the mods to get back to you. Don't send multiple messages. You'll come up on the queue eventually. I hope you sent them all the right info as that then can delay things more for that back and forth before you get a solution.

@chwcau

Does your original plan have talk or text?  If you have only a data plan, you are unable to purchase a US roaming talk/text/ add on.  That might be the issue.....

chwcau

already deduct my money from the account and said purchased the us roaming but not services. how it can become like this? 

chwcau

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 11.24.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-15 at 11.27.01 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:

very dispoint about no roaming services and support services.

here is the information I copied after I login publicmobile. 

• My Data & Add-Ons
  • Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    1GB at 3G Speed
    390.072  /  1024 MB

Right. So it would appear that the second step was not done. You said you "purchased" something. So you probably successfully did step one. What does your available funds at the top say?

Now go back into purchasing add-ons and "buy" the roaming add-on you want and it'll use the money in your available funds. If it wants more money then something is still not right and don't add more money yet.

If all goes well and it doesn't ask for more money then go back to your overview and you should see the roaming add-on.

chwcau

very dispoint about no roaming services and support services.

here is the information I copied after I login publicmobile. 

• My Data & Add-Ons
  • Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    1GB at 3G Speed
    390.072  /  1024 MB

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:

the problem is publicmobile already charged my money for the add-on, but it didn't show on my add-on list and no any us roaming services.

and no any support reply or response after I send private message to modteam!!!!

Sep 14, 2018Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$20.00 $20.00
Sep 14, 2018US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) / Itinérance aux É.-U. - Appels + textos + 250 Mo (10-jours) $20.00$0.00

What is under your My Data & Add-Ons area on the overview page? This looks like a made-up table.

When purchasing add-ons, you put money into your available funds first and then you buy the add-on. Perhaps you put money in but didn't do the actual buying of the add-on. As mentioned above...it's a 2-step process to buy add-ons. 1. money in 2. buy add-on.

And yes it can take up to 48 hours to get a response.

chwcau

the problem is publicmobile already charged my money for the add-on, but it didn't show on my add-on list and no any us roaming services.

and no any support reply or response after I send private message to modteam!!!!

Sep 14, 2018US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) / Itinérance aux É.-U. - Appels + textos + 250 Mo (10-jours) $20.00$0.00

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chwcau wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I already purchased the US roaming boundle for unlimited talk with 250M data at September 14 but no roaming service. I can't receive any incoming call and can't make any phone call. the worest thing is that no any support services. 

I already sbumitted three requests at September 14 and one request at September but didn't get any reply.  I am very sad and unhappy for no services nor support. it waste my money and I really want to get money pay back.

Along with the 2-step purchase and select network...maybe restart the phone to let it pick-up the fact that an add-on service is now available.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@chwcau wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Purchasing roaming addons is a twostep process. THe first time you "purchase" the addon it actually just  puts money  in your available funds, you then need to "repurchase" the addon and it takes the money from your available funds.  Now if you have done the two step process check to make sure that you have cellular and data roaming turned on.  If you do have those turned on try to manually select the mobile network either AT&T or T~Mobile.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

when you signed up for the US roaming package, did you do it correctly ? It's a 2 step process. First is put $$ to the package, then redo it again to initiate the package.

Need Help? Let's chat.