cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taiwan Add On Roaming

weylanderic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!

I know there use to be a US roaming package I could add on to my plan for trips to the USA.

I am not sure if Public Mobile is offering to other places like Taiwan?

I know others would purchase phone cards where they go but I would be so much for convenient if I could keep my same number and such. Nowadays a lot of online accounts and services requires multiple verification so if I went to somewhere else getting access would be difficult.

Also if Public Mobile does not offer is there anyway to perhaps to show interest to the company for broadening their service if sufficient customer base for it?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

@Brettster991 Public Mobile has had US roaming service for as long as I can remember. The cheap Canada/US plans are more recent, but through add-on's it's been available for years. But to your point, outside of Canada and the US there are no roaming options with Public Mobile.

weylanderic

Yes that makes a lot of sense. Just hoping that's all...who knows...ha ha

Brettster991

There is no support for roaming outside of Canada and now just recently the US. Since this is a budget brand, I highly doubt they would ever consider adding another country to roam on, let alone Taiwan

Need Help? Let's chat.