cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded plan same day but charged for both

glo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

upgraded plan same day but charged for both. Is there no a credit for the old plan?

6 REPLIES 6

@glo  if you never contacted the moderators, please use this private message link to contact the moderators directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

I virtually never see the "?" When using my iPad but the moment I am on my Android phone, there it is.

AE_Collector

glo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Spoiler
thx, couldnt find the ? on the bottom of the screen.

Plans automatically renew at midnight eastern going into the indicated renewal date. If you changed plans on the same day as renewal, you were a few hours too late.

Correct, these are prepaid plans with no credit for unused time or $ value when upgrading a plan. The "Change Plans" thing has a "Change Now" or "Change at next Renewal" option. Taking the next renewal option would avoid losing any minutes/days on your existing plan and avoid throwing away any $$ if you are able to wait until then.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@glo wrote:

upgraded plan same day but charged for both. Is there no a credit for the old plan?

PM is prepaid service.

If you changed your plan immediately, there is no refund of the unused days of your current cycle.

To avoid paying double, you can schedule plan change on your next renewal date.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You should have changed plan on next renewal date.

You must have chosen change plan now.

You can try contacting a mod by choosing the ? In the bottom right and following the prompts. It will be up to them whether to give you a  credit on your account. They are understaffed right now so don’t expect a quick reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.