cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating my credit card

kelvin11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so, yesterday I updated the expiry date on my credit card (which means re-entering EVERYTHING). Today I got a text from Public Mobile saying my card expires at the end of the month! When I go into my account, there is no way of checking the update I made yesterday. The only option is to cancel or replace current card!?! Since it is impossible to actually talk with anyone at Public Mobile, how do I confirm that my update updated?? What a mickey mouse system

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The account has no way to see the credit card details other than some of the numbers. Testing it with a payment only proves that the current card works. But the card may expire before the next renewal.

Just tap manage my card. It will show first and last digits. 

Match new card? Or was it same card number and new expiration date?

Or do the replace option with your new card for second time. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Don’t the last digits of your card show online?. Or do a top up of $1. Then hit a key and the screen will show it and will show taxes. Don’t hit submit and then back out.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kelvin11 Go back into your account and make a manual payment of 1 dollar then you will know if it works if you see it in available funds , they will just use it the next time your plan renews 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The payment system is mickey mouse. On activation, the customer needs very little information to use their credit card. But in the account it needs everything. And there's no way to review the details other than some digits of the card. And you're sure you successfully re-entered everything with the new expiry?

Need Help? Let's chat.