cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unused subscription reactivation

NicaD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public Mobile for over 3 years now and my subscription was suspended because I didnt have 6 dollars in my account. when I finally got my subscription reactivated, I did not have a device it would work in. so that month is over and nothing was used no text no call no data nothing at all. is it possible to have my subscription reactivated without paying this month because nothing was used that I paid for last month?  PLEASE??!!

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NicaD 

Follow the below directions, precisely.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Once you click the above link, the "TO" line will automatically fill in.   Write the subject and body of your question to the customer support agents.  Then send the message.

If you can, try doing this on a LAPTOP or DESKTOP if mobile is giving you error messages.  I sometimes get HTML errors when sending private messages on iPhone.  (no idea why...)

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

NicaD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried over and over to request a service ticket (every time 404 error) also multiple times to send a private message to a moderator and that will not send either  there is nothing highlighted in my message nor any HTML in the message body so idk wtf is wrong here....

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@NicaD

PM is a online self-serve service so you can made a payment by login to your account and go to the Payment section and make a manual payment or call 1-855-4PUBLIC and make a payment with a CC, debit or vouchers.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NicaD  You will need to make payment to resume services 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@NicaD discounts and refunds seems to be on the no list around here.

However,  did you try your luck messaging a customer service rep? You can explain to them and hope they will be willing. 

The link is below. Good luck https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

They won't do this, regrettably, @NicaD 

You'll need to prepay to receive another cycle.

☹️

Need Help? Let's chat.