cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

???

RSH1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have moved my number to public mobile today, it said i would have access to data and would have a temporary number in the meantime, but no data and no number.

when i call 611 it says my account is suspended because i did not pay, i payed for the activation and the full month when i subscribed 2 weeks ago.

Is it possible to have some type of explanation from a human that works at public mobile????

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

RSH1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you i will contact a cs agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RSH1 

did you setup for physical sim or eSIM?

if you port in yiur number, there is no temporary number but you should still able to access data and use the PM sim to make outgoing calls. Since you cannot connect, it is a sim and account provisioning issue.  Please ask support agent to confirm the setup 

Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.