cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking iphone 6s rogers

Bathanne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive signed up for public mobile and realized i need my iphone 6s unlocked . can someone please help me .

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

edmonch2013
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't think apple will do it. They will ask you contact Rogers to do it. They never unlock device for anyone and even when you ask for replace the phone, you will get locked phone as well. Only service provider can unlock the phone. I think that is aggreement between service provider and apple. 

Just as a test if Apple store close to you, see whether they could do it

I'd be curious since it is done through Apple anyways even if you call Rogers for it

edmonch2013
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

are you still with rogers, if so, they should able to unlock it for free. if not, ask friend who still under rogers to unlock it for you. 

@Samianauman PM will unlock any customer's Telus/Koodo phone for free. Procedure here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Unlocking-Your-Phone/ta-p/5237/jump-to...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Will public mobile unlock it for free as well it someone currently pm customer want to get his koodo or telus phone unlocked ?

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire

If you don't wanna call Rogers, just go online on Rogers wireless site and from their select the online chat option and ask them to unlock your phone. 

They should be unlocking it for your without any trouble for free. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Call Rogers and they will unlock it for free. 

Need Help? Let's chat.