cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited data at reduced rate

Wheelock00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will Public Mobile be offering unlimited data with capped data in the near future?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mhogan wrote:

Yes they may!I Hope they do as well would really love a plan with unlimited data

@Mhogan you can have a plan with unlimited data today!

Just, not at Public Mobile.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mhogan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes they may!I Hope they do as well would really love a plan with unlimited data

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Wheelock00 each of the third tier providers have their respective strengths. 

• public mobile - rewards, roll over add-ons, great promos, free giveaways, imo great customer service(but everyone's needs are diff and I haven't run into any of the scenarios other customers have)
  • lucky mobile - great all around, has the most top tier features, esim support, great web experience, has an app, great add-ons, unlimited data(128kb), has a rewards system, has call support centre
  • chatr - best customer support, great features, great web experience, has an app, good add-ons, unlimited data (96kbps) plans a bit more expensive

I would rather have a free service 👍. I hope they change up their plans soon. they have 2 different $35 plans... I'm sure adjusting those plans to accomodate the cv19 pandemic would help alot of people

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Wheelock00 , this has been heavily discussed when competing brands offered it.  Nobody know whether Public Mobile will offer it or not.  The general consensus is that Public Mobile competes on a different level with greater focus on rewards that other brands do not offer.  I have not said it in a while, get this service for what it is and not what you hope it to be.  

Need Help? Let's chat.