cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to verify credit card information

icon_p
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I attempted to purchase a USA roaming add-on however I received the "unable to verify credit card information. Your card has not been charged" message. I've used this card to make all of my PM payments without issue. Can someone tell me what the problem is?

8 REPLIES 8

icon_p

It's been a week and STILL no resolution. This is ridiculous. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the 1855 number should work without any addon.   I have done it before.  @Mary_M is on the case. hopefully she willl have something soon.

icon_p

I don't have USA roaming as I'm currently in the USA. That may be contributing to why the 18554PUBLIC number won't dial out.

mimmo

@icon_p you should be able to call the number from the usa:

Why is *611 not working while I am in the U.S.?

• We’re working on this! Dialing *611 is not available now, but will be coming soon. In the meantime, you can dial 1-855-4PUBLIC instead.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @icon_p,

Thank you for reaching out to us !

We have received your private message - someone will look into it shortly and get back to you -  Hang in there!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

icon_p

I'm currently in the USA so I can't call either *611 nor the 1855 number.

mimmo

Best to contact your cc company and see if there were any charges

then contact the mods to see if they cana help.

if your cc is on file you could try dialing 611 r if you are in teh USA 18554public and try adding it from there

@closng  beat me by 30 seconds 🙂

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @icon_p,

It might be a system glitch.

You can try dialing 611 to see if you can make the purchase through that method.

Otherwise, you will need to send a message to the Moderators with your account details (account number, phone number and pin) and details of your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.