cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to top-up my account.

JET007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is starting to get REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!!!

I'm unable to top-up my mom's account since this morning; she normally pays 22$. The current balance on her account IS 22$; fine I'm trying to add another 10$ to make sure it's not a situation of missing funds.
Now the bloody system is telling :"we're unable to process you request at this time, ask the Community for assictance". WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Since they closed the call center for old-timers like my mom the service is getting **bleep**tier every passing day.
She use the phone solely for medical reasons, if because of this BS she missed her chemo treatment I WILL GO BALLISTIC.

maybe it's time to start rally the people for a class action lawsuit againts PM/Telus; until you touch they money they will continue to misbehave.

6 REPLIES 6

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JET007  Did you figure this out?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

I know it sucks, but just go to recharge.com and try to add a little more, it ends up costing about $0.04 extra per $50 or so but its worth it. I have used it on numerous occasions for accounts I handle when the payment system fails (somewhat common sigh) otherwise you will have to try and contact the mods if you cant do it

@JET007, is the phone working? Is today top-up date, or is today first day of new cycle?

As long as the phone is work, and it says you have a balance equal to or greater than the plan cost, it should be fine.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will likely need to private message a moderator. Explain the situation and they will help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I can understand your frustration, your mom getting chemo therapy is a real priority and its scary to think she could possibly miss it over a phone service issue.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you'll need to contact the Moderator ...click here

@JET007 wrote:

I'm unable to top-up my mom's account since this morning; she normally pays 22$. The current balance on her account IS 22$; fine I'm trying to add another 10$ to make sure it's not a situation of missing funds.
Now the bloody system is telling :"we're unable to process you request at this time, ask the Community for assictance". WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Since they closed the call center for old-timers like my mom the service is getting **bleep**tier every passing day.
She use the phone solely for medical reasons, if because of this BS she missed her chemo treatment I WILL GO BALLISTIC.

maybe it's time to start rally the people for a class action lawsuit againts PM/Telus; until you touch they money they will continue to misbehave.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JET007 wrote:

Before pulling out the ICBM's...is the service working? If so then your balance will cover the next renewal. If not then try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.