cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to change plan

ellenp1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

trying to change to a lower spec plan but it says "This cost of this plan is higher than your current available funds.
You will need to make a payment to your account to complete the plan change" I don't get it at all, i want to change it for the next payment date which is Mar 4th. My available funds says $6 and amount owing is $19... Am I too late to make the change for Mar 4th? Is the amount owing of $19 for the month of March?

5 REPLIES 5

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad to hear.   Thanks for the update, @ellenp1  !!!

ellenp1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Spudster @hTideGnow  Thank you both, I initially selected change to next billing date but the site crashed and attempted it again and nothing happened so I though there was an issue. I just tried it now and it updated the plan. Thanks!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ellenp1 

Just make a payment of $11 so it will cover the $15 plan plus all taxes then change your plan on March 4.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ellenp1   No, it is not too late.

The should be two choices when you try to make plan change, did you click Change Now or Change at the next billing date?  

If you don't need the data or minutes now, most people click "Change at the next billing date" and you should not see that error.   The new plan amount will be charge at the next billing date, in your case March 4

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ellenp1 

That message is in place presuming you may want to make an immediate plan change. 

You can ignore it IF you're scheduling for NEXT renewal, just be sure you have a payment card registered for auto-pay, or available funds equal to or greater than the desired plan you are wishing to move to.

Need Help? Let's chat.