cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two days to finally get a customer service agent & Flavius asked a couple questions then vanished

RoddyJB2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

RodJB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put in a ticket but have no response yet 

the whole thing is a nightmare 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there.

Thanks so much for visiting our community forum, its a great way of getting help, however, if you still need assistance, we kindly recommend keeping an eye on your community profile imbox in case one of our support agents has already answer to your message.

Public Mobile Team.

@RodJB  Yes sometimes it can be painfully slow , but it’s all fixable , just takes time you unfortunately won’t get back , but the savings will be worth it once everything set up right 

RodJB

I’m trying that but dealing with Public Mobile customer service is a nightmare….

@RodJB  Use the direct link to message support and give them that ticket number to catch up to speed on your case 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@RodJB wrote:

I have the CS ticket number but now can’t get to the conversation

HI @RodJB 

you checked the Community inbox?  when did you send it? usually agent response  within 2 hours or a bit more.  Make sure you check your Community inbox

@RodJB  Oh man , that’s awful unfortunately you’re gonna have to submit another ticket to get it sorted out . I figured this was your original community ID  and everything worked out but apparently not 

RodJB

I have the CS ticket number but now can’t get to the conversation

RodJB

This is RoddyJB2 now as RodJB

I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS SORTED BUT I WAS WRONG!!! The nightmare continues…

Flavius sent another reply but when I went to read it the idiotic system decided I needed to update my Community Nickname and told me that my own Nickname was already in use so It forced me to make another nickname and now I can’t read Flavius’ reply…

RoddyJB2

Got back to Flavius @ customer service and now signed in again.  Thanks all.

@RoddyJB2  Ok so you’re logged into the community and you can work with the to get  your old community ID back too . Submit ticket with this direct link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HI @RoddyJB2 

did you try to reply them via Community inbox system ?  You need to talk to them there, not email

RoddyJB2

Looking through the messages with Flavius in Customer Service after asking for my email and phone number I see he put this remark in just before I replied....

Flavius 

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log in to the Community to reply via Private Message

There are no Private Messages from him to reply to on this email and as I indicated I can't get in to my account email community board or private messages - which is why I spent the last two days trying to get 'customer service.

@RoddyJB2  And you’re trying on the app ? Try logging into app using what you know the be correct email and password . And use reset password option , you should get option to send code to email verify it . Then change  password or keep same one and re e ether it . Then go to log in again with original email and password you should have code sent to phone this time and be logging in . Also if you have been using the app try and uninstall it and re install it before doing so 

if no luck please use this direct link to support 

RoddyJB2

I can't get in to my service acct or my community account just using this other email and Public Mobile so called customer service can't be bothered helping.  

RoddyJB2

First of all, even though I used the correct password the first time, it said I had tried too often and my account was locked.  I finaally got to a sales agent who told me to log in under a different email address so I could get customer service help to sort my account.  Then I had two family members wanting to sign up but after witnessing all this crap, they are having second thoughts.

@RoddyJB2  ok 👍🏻 I’d give them few hours between nudges thou or your ticket may keep getting sent to back to the end of the line . Or maybe try create a new ticket . But what seems to be the issues your having maybe we here in the community can help 

Adding I’m just a customer like you trying to help 🙂

RoddyJB2

Public Mobile needs to look up 'customer service' in the dictionary

RoddyJB2

I've been nudging them for 45 minutes

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RoddyJB2  Check you community inbox for their reply or use this link to it , maybe nudge them again ask what the next step is 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.