cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to porting my number from public mobile to other

saskbus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Very poor service from Public mobile. 

I am trying to port my number to other service but not getting customer service from public mobile. 

What I should do in this case. 

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@saskbus   Are you generally able to receive SMS text messages?  If so get your new carrier to submit a request to Public Mobile again and if still no text from PM then submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right to request a manual release of your number.  If you're leaving because texts are not working then again you will need to contact PM support.  When you give your info to the new provider it's probably best to use the PM account number rather than the IMEI.

You must have specified incorrect information which would explain why you you didn't receive any verification text.  Try submitting the port again.

saskbus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But I did not recieve any sms from public mobile and its been over 24 hr. So I couldn't acknowledge the port

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@saskbus , when porting out to a new service, the heavy lifting is done at the receiving end.  The only thing that happens on the Public Mobile end is the issuance of a confirmation text that you must acknowledge for the port to proceed.  

Need Help? Let's chat.