cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with phone service today

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi I was in the middle of a conversation with my daughter a few minutes ago when a voice cut in saying please enter your password she couldn't here it or me for a moment and then it happened again a few moments later she had to call back I would add that it is a bit stormy here today if that has anything to do with it any ideas?also what password would the "voice " be asking for?

8 REPLIES 8

Gunner123

@metropublic wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

hi I was in the middle of a conversation with my daughter a few minutes ago when a voice cut in saying please enter your password she couldn't here it or me for a moment and then it happened again a few moments later she had to call back I would add that it is a bit stormy here today if that has anything to do with it any ideas?also what password would the "voice " be asking for?

@Gunner123  What dialer do you use for calls? Is the device's built in app or other?. Do you use a VOIP app?

@metropublic hi just the regular dialer that came with the phone also if it makes a difference she called me🤔 also no voip 

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gunner123 wrote:

@Gunner123  What dialer do you use for calls? Is the device's built in app or other?. Do you use a VOIP app?

Gunner123

@kb_mv  thanks I may do that if it happens again 

@Gunner123 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

Have never heard of this before.  Are you on a limited minute plan?  If so which one?

@ShawnC13 yes the 15 dollar plan but we both have plenty of minutes

Sorry, I am totally stumped on this one as I haven't heard of this happening to others.  Anyone else here about this?!?!?!?  

@ShawnC13  yes you and me both lol I looked in the help section before I posted and didn't see anything but thank you for your reply

@Gunner123 , @ShawnC13 I think this is worthy of contacting a moderator. I have never hear of this either. For @Gunner123  you can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Gunner123

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

Have never heard of this before.  Are you on a limited minute plan?  If so which one?

Sorry, I am totally stumped on this one as I haven't heard of this happening to others.  Anyone else here about this?!?!?!?  

@ShawnC13  yes you and me both lol I looked in the help section before I posted and didn't see anything but thank you for your reply

@Gunner123 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gunner123

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gunner123 wrote:

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gunner123 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.