cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer fund amount in my account to someone

yudi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am wondering if transfer fund in my account to my family?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yudi 

YMMV....

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@yudi 

I'm sure I'm going to be lambasted for offering this, but I don't care.

Depending on your personal situation (or that of the family members you wish to provide funds) this is something public mobile might consider doing. 

There's no harm in requesting this.

Let them know your situation and if it's pulls the right heartstrings, who knows, they may do it.

Just go into it with very low expectations and you won't be disappointed if they won't.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yudi wrote:

Hello,

I am wondering if transfer fund in my account to my family?

Thanks

@yudi - are you looking to port out our public mobile number to another provider and you have available funds you do not want to lose?

Perhaps if you are porting to Telus or Koodo, there may be more of an exception to moving funds over to those companies, since Teluse owns both Koodo and Telus. But you'd need to confirm prior to porting, I'd say.

@softech wrote:

@yudi  sorry cannot be done.  PM is no longer helping with transfer fund requests between accounts

Although some have had it done before (and probably still do), this is something that has never officially been offered.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yudi  You cannot do this be nice if we could thou 

you can get them a voucher thou for there bill 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yudi  sorry cannot be done.  PM is no longer helping with transfer fund requests between accounts

Need Help? Let's chat.