cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top-up plan

jungwoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello there,

i have top-up my data plan this month to $50 (data 10gb) but in my account it still shows my previous plan not my new plan so i am confused that this process gone through successful. The money went out from my bank account. 

how can i confirm my plan went through successfully?

thank you

regards,

jungwoo 

10 REPLIES 10

Was this always the case? Or just starting happening recently? Good to know either way, because when I did a change way back like 4 or 5 years I don't recall having to jump through any extra hoops.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jungwoo 

Go back and change your plan again and click change plan now again. These seems to be a new glitch making customers go back and purchase the new plan after adding funds.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

jungwoo

i reboot my device and logged in again. 

still my plan is not changed however, balance(available funds) is  $50.

what does this means? does this mean the plan changes to $50 dollar plan(10gb data)? 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jungwoo 

Try rebooting your device.

Also, clear your computer cache and cookies and log into self-serve again - if you did an immediate plan change to a different plan, it should take immediately once payment is taken and the process is completed.

Spudster

@jungwoo wrote:

thank you for replying!

You'll probably see the $50 balance showing in your Available Funds line in self-serve.

-> where can i find this self-service? 

Here @jungwoo 

Spudster_0-1651356728554.png

Hi @jungwoo don't do anything yet, check if PM has charged you new plan amount yet.  Also confirm the Transaction history on My Account.  

If both shows PM has not charged yet.  Use Incognito mode or another browser and try again.

jungwoo

thank you for replying!

You'll probably see the $50 balance showing in your Available Funds line in self-serve.

-> where can i find this self-service? 

jungwoo

thank you for replying. 

yes click change plan now. I top up my plan because my current plan is very small and i need more data this month. but when i log back into my account, my plan still showed up as my old plan not that i changed just now. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jungwoo when you made the plan change request,  did you click Change plan now or change in the next renewal?

if your next renewal is coming up , you can go back and change again with Change now.

But if you just renewed last couple days, then don't request Change plan bow again.  You don't want to get charge again with your current cycle just couple days old

Spudster

@jungwoo 

Did your account go through a renewal yet, or did you just add the funds?   You'll probably see the $50 balance showing in your Available Funds line in self-serve.

You'll have to wait til the renewal date comes and it'll grab from the funds you just applied.

If you need to renew earlier, you can either do a Plan Change on an immediate basis (not recommended as you forfeit what's left), or await the next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.