cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time stamp on the usage history

rogerspass
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. Does anyone ever check the usage history? I was trying to track the exact call and text time. And it seems the time stamps are all on EST. And each record didn't shows whether it occurred on AM or PM, so the time stamp is a bit mixed up. Are we able to have a 24 hrs format on the tme stamp? Thanks!   

6 REPLIES 6

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The time stamps on my usage history pages are 11 hours before the usage occurred. 

Also, I not that data usage seems to be rounded to the MB. I noticed a decline in my bucket of data and history showed Web usage at 0 MB three times.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately, we are all stuck with that. I am sure it was asked to improve the usage history, but sadly, they have not got to it yet. May be moderators have access to a different history report that shows the correct time. You can try sending Moderator_Team a private message with your account info.

rogerspass
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why not? 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Good catch. I had this same problem, but luckily the usage is ordered from most recent, but I guess we do not have the ability to change or convert to a desired timezone or add the AM/PM at the time of this writing.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rogerspass No 24 hours format available! No AM or PM available!

Need Help? Let's chat.