cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket

JuliaLeese
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I just submitted a ticket for not receiving my lower bill rewards that I redeemed on Jan 1 2023. 

Ticket reference number: 277465-846

How do I find out when someone has resolved this as I could use the help on the bill please and the reward points have already been taken, just NO actual credit on the bill 

Also is there an actual human being I can speak with about issues instead of the robot? It is very frustrating to try and make the robot understand my questions. 
6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Agent will get back to you through private mail. Watch for small envelope top right corner on this page.

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private message might take longer.

JuliaLeese

thanks everyone! Got a response! Cheers, 🙂 

JuliaLeese

thanks

@JuliaLeese wrote:

I just submitted a ticket for not receiving my lower bill rewards that I redeemed on Jan 1 2023. 

Ticket reference number: 277465-846

How do I find out when someone has resolved this as I could use the help on the bill please and the reward points have already been taken, just NO actual credit on the bill 

Also is there an actual human being I can speak with about issues instead of the robot? It is very frustrating to try and make the robot understand my questions. 

You will be contacted by a customer support agent through private messaging. The chatbot is simply a tool used to open the ticket.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You would get communication back when you see a red number over the little envelope next to your purple avatar. Click on the envelope.

That response will be a human.

Maybe while you're waiting you could provide an image of your payment history since then so we can see what you see.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JuliaLeese 

Customer service agent will sent you a private message when your ticket being dealt with.  Check the envelope icon on upper right corner of this website.  It usually takes a few hours for a response, but can be up to 48 hours.  There is no human being to speak with.  Public mobile's customer service model is all online.  No call center.  That helps keep the plan costs lower.  

Need Help? Let's chat.