cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching Plans

Public_Man
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, perhaps someone can help me as I can not seem to find what i am looking for online, thanks in advance to all. My current plan is $50 for unlimited calls and text within canada and u.s. PLUS 10.5 gigs on 3G. I want to switch plans to the 20gigs on 4G for $65 but they seem to be only unlimited calls to canada and no u.s., also, it does not say that i will get to keep my monthly free 0.5 gigs for having a credit card on file for the auto-pay. Please let me know if there is a plan similar to what i have now BUT upgrading to 20 gigs, 4G and $65.00 a month, Please and Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Public_Man 

Keep in mind that once you change plans you will not be able to go back to your current plan as it is now grandfathered as a legacy plan. Additionally the $65/20gb is a limited time offer once the plan returns to its original price you will again be grandfathered into a legacy plan.

How much do you call the US per month? You can easily download fongo or textnow for free calling to the US or make a one time purchase of the $15/1000 US minutes add on. Add ons do not expire (except 10 day US Roaming add ons) rather they roll over every 30 days until completely consumed. At $0.015/min and more than 16 hours of talk time it will barely add more than $1 or $2 on average to your plan cost unless you call the US a lot every month?!🤔

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

none of the 4 g plans have US calling and I didn't see .5g for for credit card either

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Public_Man   All the current plans have no more the free calling to US.  So, if that is critical, you should keep your current plan.  Once you change , you cannot go back, your current plan is now grandfathered.

There is no more 500 mb bonus with Autopay enabled.  They added them into the plan itself and enabling Autopay is no longer needed.  But whatever you see about the amount of data included is already the total data you will get, with or without Autopay.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes, they've removed the US calling (only while in Canada by the way) in all the new plans. They've also removed the autopay bonus. The plans you see are what is available.

Need Help? Let's chat.