cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription plan upgrades

Perry555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why dont I see any available subscription upgrades in the subscriptions and add ons page.  The only thing there when I click the change subscription is a downgraded package from what I have.. I currently have the 3g 1GB package, most of the current offers look to apply only to new activations

10 REPLIES 10

HI @Jason5150_ 

what was the "same" problem?

if you want to find those plan for new activation only, then you won't see them as you are existing subscriber

if you cannot see all plan, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

Jason5150_

I have the same problem so very frustrating 

HI @Perry555 

try using  Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437   

@Perry555  Try the all instead of website or vise versa and be sure to click “all “ option or “5G” option on plans page the 60GB for $40 still there 

Handy1_0-1703182241823.png

Perry555

Thats where I started, and there were no upgrades showing available whatsoever, not even the 50 and 60 GB 5 g packages.

@Perry555  Yes that’s why sorry it’s only for new activations right now 

HI @Perry555 

sorry, $24 plan is not available for existing subscribers, just new activation

Perry555

I was looking to see if the 4G 4GB plan for$24 was available, or possibly the 5G 40GB plan for $34.  But it looks like they are only for new subscriptions.  But I don't see any options show up in my account as an upgrade for my current plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Perry555  You won’t see the plan if it’s for new activations as an existing customer . What plan are you wanting 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Perry555 

You can click Change subscription page and check what plans are available for your account.  

Yes, all those promotion plans designed for new activation will not be available for existing subscribers

Need Help? Let's chat.