cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still no CS Agent help to resolve activation

Albert21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for a subscription on Friday and it's now Tuesday.  3 duplicate charges that were authorized have now posted on my visa for failed activation.  I sign into PM app and I get this...

Albert21_0-1701195240960.png

Any selection (continue with eSIM, order a SIM, already have a SIM) gives error.  I can't get past this screen.

Albert21_2-1701195284823.png

On website, I get this 

Albert21_3-1701196009155.png
selecting "resume activation" goes back to Review & Pay with credit card or go back to re-select SIM.

I did get this message after payment before

Albert21_4-1701196287659.png

I could try getting a physical SIM and try on the website again or give to a CS Agent, but I'm getting no response from CS Agents (posted 2 messages... they replied requesting additional info but never responded back).  This is wasting my time.  I could cancel the entire subscription but for that I still need a CS Agent to refund the triple charges posted on my visa.

6 REPLIES 6

Albert21

After 7 days of no one getting back to me, I did what another user did with same issues and went out and bought a PM physical SIM card and sent the SIM card number to cs agent in a brand new direct message.  The new cs agent set it all up, ported my number and credited my account for the duplicate payments.

Albert21

The cs agent can put an instant credit to your account to use against future renewals.  I didn't go for the credit card refund route, otherwise will take 4-6 weeks to process.

James90

were you able to get the refund?

BRenda18

I am literally in this exact some situation with the exact some error messages and still nothing from the CS Techs. I have wasted so much time trying to fix this and am just done with it but yeah, even to be done with Public, I need a Tech... such a royal pain and waste of my time this weekend. 

James90

I'm in the same boat as you, numerous errors activating and charges on my credit card. I was able message an agent who said that they would send the ticket to the payment team but it would take 14-20 days for them to investigate. I'm a little worried they'll even charge me for the second month by the time they get back to me.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Albert21 

for activation, you need to use the app to complete it, looks like you were doing it right from your first screenshot

this was a very busy weekend for all the good deals, but PM agent start replying on the forum, here, look like today is not as busy.  Please message them again for update and they will probably reply today

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.