cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

minadanesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

 

I have not received my sim card. It has been 2 weeks since I ordered. my order number is 306423. 

 

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@minadanesh  - you can inquire about your order with CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I just bought some. It says to expect 5-10 working days. So can be as long as 14 days. And if not arrives in that time frame, they say to connect with the chatbot. It’s like they know it’s a broken process. And appears to me the handling and picking process takes far far toooooooooo long. 

AngH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Usually you will get an email confirmation, if not, then contact the customer support agent.


@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I just bought some. It says to expect 5-10 working days. So can be as long as 14 days. And if not arrives in that time frame, they say to connect with the chatbot. It’s like they know it’s a broken process. And appears to me the handling and picking process takes far far toooooooooo long. 


It could depend on where you live.  I have had orders delivered in no more than 3 business days, often 2.  


@will13am wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I just bought some. It says to expect 5-10 working days. So can be as long as 14 days. And if not arrives in that time frame, they say to connect with the chatbot. It’s like they know it’s a broken process. And appears to me the handling and picking process takes far far toooooooooo long. 


It could depend on where you live.  I have had orders delivered in no more than 3 business days, often 2.  


I also tend to get them in 1 to 3 days. Sometimes, UPS is used, but that shouldn't really make much of a difference because the sim cards are sent from the same metropolitan area, so even Canada Post lettermail should only take a few days.


@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I just bought some. It says to expect 5-10 working days. So can be as long as 14 days. And if not arrives in that time frame, they say to connect with the chatbot. It’s like they know it’s a broken process. And appears to me the handling and picking process takes far far toooooooooo long. 


It could depend on where you live.  I have had orders delivered in no more than 3 business days, often 2.  


I also tend to get them in 1 to 3 days. Sometimes, UPS is used, but that shouldn't really make much of a difference because the sim cards are sent from the same metropolitan area, so even Canada Post lettermail should only take a few days.


Canada Post takes forever.  I send mail to my mom from time to time and it takes more than 5 business days, typically 6-7.  


@will13am wrote:


Canada Post takes forever.  I send mail to my mom from time to time and it takes more than 5 business days, typically 6-7.  


Is your mom in the same city?  Canada Posts standard for lettermail for within the same city is supposed to be 2 business days, but for some reason if you check the transit time to my postal code, Canada Post gives a quote of 3 business days for regular mail.  It's also possible that Public Mobile might be using UPS instead if it's a more expnesive order (ie. more than one SIM card or for phone device purchases).

not-trust-anyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@minadanesh 

remove your order number from your poster.

 

send private message to Customer Support Agent

with your order number.

 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@minadanesh 

Uh oh maybe you got my old mail carrier? I finally got a new one!  The last excuse given for holding our mail for all of July was...... .....BEES?!!🐝