cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

minadanesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have not received my sim card. It has been 2 weeks since I ordered. my order number is 306423. 

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

These response seem very very VERY optimistic, unless things have drastically changed expect 3-5 weeks if not longer, at least that's what many customers have gone through as posted many times in here. Hopefully you will be an exception, but if it has already been 2 weeks I am assuming you can expect the same.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@minadanesh 

Uh oh maybe you got my old mail carrier? I finally got a new one!  The last excuse given for holding our mail for all of July was...... .....BEES?!!🐝

@will13am wrote:

Canada Post takes forever.  I send mail to my mom from time to time and it takes more than 5 business days, typically 6-7.  

Is your mom in the same city?  Canada Posts standard for lettermail for within the same city is supposed to be 2 business days, but for some reason if you check the transit time to my postal code, Canada Post gives a quote of 3 business days for regular mail.  It's also possible that Public Mobile might be using UPS instead if it's a more expnesive order (ie. more than one SIM card or for phone device purchases).

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I just bought some. It says to expect 5-10 working days. So can be as long as 14 days. And if not arrives in that time frame, they say to connect with the chatbot. It’s like they know it’s a broken process. And appears to me the handling and picking process takes far far toooooooooo long. 

It could depend on where you live.  I have had orders delivered in no more than 3 business days, often 2.  

I also tend to get them in 1 to 3 days. Sometimes, UPS is used, but that shouldn't really make much of a difference because the sim cards are sent from the same metropolitan area, so even Canada Post lettermail should only take a few days.

Canada Post takes forever.  I send mail to my mom from time to time and it takes more than 5 business days, typically 6-7.  

@will13am wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I just bought some. It says to expect 5-10 working days. So can be as long as 14 days. And if not arrives in that time frame, they say to connect with the chatbot. It’s like they know it’s a broken process. And appears to me the handling and picking process takes far far toooooooooo long. 

It could depend on where you live.  I have had orders delivered in no more than 3 business days, often 2.  

I also tend to get them in 1 to 3 days. Sometimes, UPS is used, but that shouldn't really make much of a difference because the sim cards are sent from the same metropolitan area, so even Canada Post lettermail should only take a few days.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

AngH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Usually you will get an email confirmation, if not, then contact the customer support agent.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@minadanesh  - you can inquire about your order with CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.