cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signing in

kennedybrawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am not able to sign in with my email because when the person made the account for me they spelt my last name wrong and i need to get the verification code from that email but i do not have it. not sure how to change my email to my actual one

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kennedybrawn 

Is your account currently suspended?

Otherwise you can receive the 2FA verification code Via SMS text message. Do you know the spelling mistake that was made? If so just log in using the misspelled email address. But of course if you are suspended that doesn't help does it?

If you know your 4 digit account pin #? If so you can call 611 from your phone or 1 855-4 PUBLIC and enter your 10-digit phone number. With the 4 digit account pin # you can make a payment from your registered payment card on the account. If you do not know your 4 digit account pin # you can make a payment with a public mobile payment voucher via 611. Once you do this you can receive the SMS verification text and access your account.

Of course at any point in time you can contact customer support to change your email to the correct one but you will have to verify that you are the account holder and this may be easier if you have access to your account.

Here is some information on alternative means of payment let me prove useful to you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kennedybrawn you need to contact a customer service agent they will help reset/change your account email 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kennedybrawn , can you use SMS for 2fa code?  To change email address please use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.