Did you mean: 

service suspension

ayalajessurun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i need to know why my service got suspended

6 REPLIES 6

Wheelock00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have never had this happened to me before.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ayalajessurun wrote:

If you phone is still working, you can safely ignore the expired/suspended status on your overview page after login to your self-serve account.

If you phone is not working, add enough fund to your account to pay your plan fee and click on the "reactivate your plan" link to get your phone working again.  You can add fund using your autopay cc on file or use PM topup voucher at Shell gas station or other retailer.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ayalajessurun Perhaps your Autopay failed? Could you please check and do a manual payment? Then, restart your phone.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ayalajessurun hi sometimes auto-pay fails

contact customer support mods here

type "payment issue"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ayalajessurun The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

@ayalajessurun wrote:

Has your service actually stopped working? Sometimes, the self serve account can say suspended when there's nothing wrong with the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.