cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second number

webspy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OK I have an account with Public it works well $25.00 plan. I have 2 sim cards from public the one i use the other still in package. Can I get a second account with new number and just switch between sims. 

9 REPLIES 9

@webspy007 

you sure enough can.

You need a fresh sim and start a fresh new account. Make sure to use a different email address but gmail alias works fine. You can use the same credit card for payment if you like.

Get an old unlocked phone for your 2nd sim rather than changing each time.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

YES you can - and don't need a dual SIM card phone -Just simply remove and replace Sims as required.

webspy007

ok i found out i only have single sim since mobile dosnt support esim can i activate second public sim take the main one out put second one in and switch back and forth that way? tyvm 

webspy007

ok i found out i only have single sim since mobile dosnt support esim can i activate second public sim take the main one out put second one in and switch that way?

@webspy007 

just be aware...PM doesn't support eSim at this time.

Only physical sims.  😩

webspy007

tyvm 4 u help

webspy007

I believe I have Esim as well and dual sim dont know if phone unlocked from public tyvm for your help

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@webspy007 

for a second number..you need a new sim to start a new account. Only 1 number per account.

If you have a phone with dual sim slots, you can use both sims and go between each account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can @webspy007 

As you indicated, they'll each need their own account and email address when activating.

But you can use the same payment card for each of them.

Need Help? Let's chat.