cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls

sskipper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recently switched over to Public Mobile, and I am not receiving any incoming calls.  Just goes to "This person is unavailable please try again later...". No issues with outgoing calls or Text incoming or outgoing?  Using a iPhone.

I am have submitted a ticket, but wondering if anyone has had this issue before. 

How long does a ticket take? Is there any escalation based on the issue? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Again, did you call the number in the link I gave you earlier? If so what happened on that front?

Chatr isn't really required to help you other than saying leave the old sim in a phone and the account remaining active.

sskipper

Chatr said that PM just has to send another request to them, and I will have to reply to that text to fully port my number.  The issue right now is just trying to bump up this request with PM, so I don't have to wait in limbo over the next couple days.

I am surprised that I am able to text in/out and call out, without being fully ported with PM?

Did you call the number in the link I gave you earlier? If so what happened on that front?

sskipper

Does anyone know how to escalate a ticket, or receive a response from PM in a quicker manner?  I need to have PM resend a Port request to chatr, and receive that request within 90mins?  Thank you!

No. Just call the number and put the Chatr sim back in a phone to reply. Not sure of their open times though.

sskipper

Interesting, I switched over a week ago, but I don't remember having to reply YES with Chatr.  Just checked my old Chatr SIM and locks active.  Wondering if I need to reactive my PM SIM again?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sskipper 

Did you do the most important step in porting your old number over to PM by replying to the text with YES with the old SIM in your phone?

If you missed this step or replied after the 90 minute window. The CS_Agent will restart the porting process for you.

Keep your eyes on the envelope icon above for the reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.