cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roaming while in US to Canada

janice123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I asked for 8.00 roaming talk and text to call from US to Canada. I have a Canada phone number. I am not able to dial out. Did I buy the wrong one. Should I have bought the 10.00 US roaming talk and text?

5 REPLIES 5

janice123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@janice123 wrote:

I asked for 8.00 roaming talk and text to call from US to Canada. I have a Canada phone number. I am not able to dial out. Did I buy the wrong one. Should I have bought the 10.00 US roaming talk and text?

@janice123  Access your selfserve account and check on the landing page does it show any US Roaming add-ons?. PM offers an $8 Talk and an $8 Text US roaming addon. If you have the text only then you can only send/receive texts.

Here are PM US Roaming add-on available for purchase:

usr.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@janice123 wrote:

Do you see the amount added in your Available Funds? If so then you need to go back and actually purchase the add-on. It's kinda non-intuitive.

Either that or manually scan for and connect to either AT&T or T-Mobile.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

@janice123 wrote:

There are no talk and text roaming add-ons priced at $8 or $10.

I suspect that may have purchased an $8 long distance add-on that is for use while you're in Canada.

There is a U.S. roaming talk add-on for $8, and there is also a U.S. roaming talk and text add-on for $15.

Need Help? Let's chat.